Bluetooth phone headset

Home Forums Hardware iPhone Bluetooth phone headset

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Apple Tech Talker Apple Tech Talker 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

huntermitchel
    Participant

Dear Apple Tech Talk,

I am in the market for a simple, inexpensive bluetooth headset for my iPhone, mostly for home-office use. Can you recommend a device, or tell me what features/issues to look out for in my shopping?

Thank you,
    RS

Dear RS:

Thanks for your question. Blue Tooth Headsets come in a wide range of styles and prices so a lot depends on how much of an investment you want to make.

We would suggest looking at the Plantronics brand as a starting point. Plantronics is a major supplier of Bluetooth headsets in the corporate world and has a long history of providing quality products. They tend to be a little more expensive but generally produce clear sound at good volume. One model that has gotten generally positive reviews is the Plantronics Voyager Edge. It has a modern “in the ear” design and includes multiple size eartips for a more custom fit. It uses uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology and senses when the unit is being worn so it automatically answers incoming calls.

The Voyager Edge has a MSRP of $129.99 but you can get it at a deep discount on Amazon by following this link.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

APPLE TECH TALKER

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.