- Improves installer reliability when upgrading to OS X El Capitan.
- Fixes an issue where outgoing server information may be missing from Mail.
- Resolves an issue that prevented display of messages and mailboxes in Mail.
- Resolves an issue that prevents certain Audio Unit plug-ins from functioning properly.
- Improves VoiceOver reliability.
- Adds over 150 new emoji characters with full Unicode 7.0 and 8.0 support.
- Resolves an issue that caused JPEG images to appear as a gray or green box in Preview.
The item that will undoubtedly get the most attention is
- Improves compatibility with Microsoft Office 2016.
As we previously reported here, users of Microsoft Office 2016 were experiencing a high incident of the applications crashing since they upgraded to OS X El Capitan. Microsoft acknowledged the problem and indicated they were working closely with Apple to come up with a solution, which now appears to be in place.
If you previously experienced issues with Microsoft Office 2016 and now find those problems resolved, let us know by leaving a comment below.
And don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter.