MEEM Memory, the design and innovation technology company that launched MEEM, a premium backup device that charges and automatically stores user’s personal data and memories directly onto the cable, today (August 22, 2017) announces the launch of the MEEM Network. With the MEEM Network, users will now have total platform independence allowing them to back up different devices and formats onto the same cable with 100 percent visibility. Additionally, the MEEM Network now allows users to back up all of their data via Wi-Fi to a computer or laptop for extra security with the MEEM desktop app. Backed up data is easily accessible and entirely visible on the desktop or laptop and is fully useable on the computer.
With a simple swipe within the app, MEEM Network will transfer any amount of saved data from one operating platform to another over a personal, secure Wi-Fi network when connected to the MEEM cable. iOS and Android content can now be backed up on to the same MEEM cable and all content is completely visible and useable. This new functionality gives users the ability to easily share data between their three configured devices. Users can also share any of the data from the three devices externally via email, messaging apps and social media platforms with the touch of a button inside the MEEM app.
The MEEM Network also allows parents to have visibility of their children’s content. Once a parent adds their child to the MEEM Network, their children’s contacts, messages, photos and videos can be backed up and visible for the parent to view via Wi-Fi each time a parent connects their device to the MEEM. This new functionality is designed to offer parents peace of mind knowing their children are safe on their smartphone or tablet.
“The MEEM Network delivers a quantum leap in functionality for our customers,” stated Kelly Sumner, CEO of MEEM. “Until now, millions of consumers have resisted changing to another phone or platform because of the fear of losing data. Contacts, calendars, documents, messages, photos and videos have been located on a singular platform, leading to a cumbersome backup process that is time consuming. With the MEEM Network, going from an iOS to Android or Android to iOS device or just upgrading your device is easier than ever before.”
He added: “Backing up a number of devices automatically over WiFi also ensures peace of mind for any parent that has children that are active social media users, as well as protecting everyone’s data. There is no cloud, no fees and all your data is totally secure as it’s all on the cable.”
The MEEM Memory App featuring MEEM Network is now available to download free in the App Store and Google Play store. The Desktop and Laptop version of MEEM Network is available free at www.meemmemory.com
MEEM Network – Key features
- 100% Visible – You can see everything you back up: Every contact, every photo, every video, everything
- Three Devices – MEEM can back up any three devices on the cable. Phone or tablet.
- Lost Phone/Upgrade – Restoring data is easy. MEEM can restore your backed up data to a new phone with a single swipe.
- More Space – With MEEM Archive mode even if you delete the data from a device or tablet it’s still on MEEM.
- Platform Neutral – MEEM can back up and share data from iOS to Android phones and tablets on to the same cable. All the data is 100% visible.
- Share Data – Backed up data can be shared by any of the backed up devices. Transfer data with a single swipe, from Apple to Android or Android to Apple.
- Desktop/Laptop – Everything can be backed up to a computer. All data is useable. You can move data back and forth via WiFi or by connecting the MEEM cable directly.
Founded by a group of experienced professionals with strong commercial and design backgrounds and proven track records in successfully launching new products, MEEM is a premium backup device that charges and automatically stores user’s personal data and memories directly onto the cable. The MEEM team set out with one goal in mind, to protect users’ memories if your phone should get lost, stolen or damaged.
For more information, visit meemmemory.com
We’ll be doing a full review of the MEEM Memory cable and the MEEM Network in the coming weeks so check back for all the details.
If you liked this article, please consider sharing it with your friends and leaving a comment below.