Movavi Video Editor for Mac is a user-friendly yet powerful video editor that is designed to make it easy to edit and videos. With features that allow users to process video and audio, apply visual effects, correct any issues and make alterations – it will provide the means to produce impressive video content.One of the main obstacles that users face when editing videos is the steep learning curve present in most editors. These editors generally cater to experienced professionals and can take a long time to master. In contrast Movavi Video Editor for Mac prioritizes an intuitive approach and aims to provide a smoother introduction to video editing so that users will require no more than 20 minutes to master its capabilities.Alongside its intuitive approach, Movavi Video Editor for Mac has extensive features that will let users produce any kind of videos that they require. It can be used to compile travel videos, wedding montages, home movies, or can even help create more professional video content such as how-to guides, business presentations, marketing videos, and more.
Movavi Video Editor for Mac – Key Features and Capabilities
Among the features in Movavi Video Editor for Mac there are several notable tools to:
- Compile video footage by merging clips together, trimming out unnecessary parts, and arranging segments in the order that is required.
- Enhance the quality of videos by manually or automatically adjusting the color parameters and fixing any issues that may be present such as shaky, blurry, or interlaced video footage.
- Add multiple audio tracks containing background music, a voiceover, or any other audio.
- Capture additional audio and video on the spot via external devices such as a webcam, microphone, and so on.
- Edit audio tracks to improve the quality, remove background noise, normalize sound levels, apply effects, and more.
- Apply filters such as ‘Old movie’ or ‘Pop art’ to give videos a distinct visual style.
- Utilize special effects such as slow motion, Chroma key, reverse, and more.
- Insert animated transitions to link together video segments in creative fashion.
- Place text elements in a wide range of different styles including some that are animated in order to create captions, subtitles, watermarks, and more.
- Create videos automatically with the Montage Wizard that will quickly compile and edit together a video with music from the raw footage that you add to it.
Movavi Video Editor for Mac – Availability and Requirements
Movavi Video Editor for Mac is available as a digital download at https://www.movavi.com/mac-video-editor/. It requires Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, a 64-bit processor, 256 MB RAM, and 200 MB storage space for installation with another 500 MB required for operation.
A Windows version of the editor is also available by Movavi.
The Bottom Line
For beginners trying to edit videos for the first time on their Mac, Movavi Video Editor for Mac will ensure the task is as easy and painless as possible. On the other hand more experienced users will find that its streamlined and intuitive approach makes editing videos quick and straightforward.
This review was sponsored and presented by Movavi Video Editor for Mac. Apple Tech Talk received a fee for its placement.
Share this post.